Welcome to Tutt Street Optometry
Tutt Street Optometry provides complete eye care for your family. Located in Kelowna, BC, our team of eight Doctors of Optometry are committed to providing comprehensive testing, diagnosis and treatment options to suit your individual eye care needs.
In addition, we offer multiple options to help you find the right solution for your eye wear needs;
- A fantastic Optical Store featuring brands like Rayban, Fendi, Coach, OGA, Fysh & many more,
- Our Sunglass Cove has over 175 sun frames including Oakley, Maui Jim & Zeal,
- An on-site lab providing detailed service,
- Great selection of frames for kids,
- Our contact lens webstore providing online ordering and convenient home delivery of your contacts,
- And, “All-in” lens and frame packages starting @ $139.
Here's what one of our patients recently wrote to us:
I have been going to Dr. Wallace since the year we arrived in Kelowna and have had such good service that I would not even consider going anywhere else. Dr. Wallace and staff have been good at getting me in for emergency appointments when needed. Dr. Wallace is so patient at answering all my questions and I have never felt that I am being rushed through an appointment. It is good to have someone who will listen and answer all of my concerns...I could not be happier with the service with a smile.,,,~ E.S., Jan. 2015
We believe in giving back to our community both locally and globally, and partner with fantastic organizations to ensure that no one goes without comprehensive eye care and eyewear to meet their needs.Watch this video of our recent Vision Mission to Peru.
- May 17, 2015 - What Women Need to Know About Eye Health
- Apr 30, 2015 - Enjoying Life During Eye Allergy Season
- Mar 31, 2015 - Can you Really Go Blind from Looking at a Solar Eclipse?
- Mar 18, 2015 - Third World Eye Care Society
- Nov 26, 2013 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how...More »
- Sep 6, 2013 - #wedoubleloveyourkidseyes
Back to School is double good this year. More »
- Sep 6, 2013 - Rayban Aviators
Rayban never gets old...More »