Welcome to Tutt Street Optometry
Tutt Street Optometry provides complete eye care for your family. Located in Kelowna, BC, our team of eight Doctors of Optometry are committed to providing comprehensive testing, diagnosis and treatment options to suit your individual eye care needs.
In addition, we offer multiple options to help you find the right solution for your eye wear needs;
- A fantastic Optical Store featuring brands like Rayban, Fendi, Coach, OGA, Fysh & many more,
- Our Sunglass Cove has over 175 sun frames including Oakley, Maui Jim & Zeal,
- An on-site lab providing detailed service,
- Great selection of frames for kids,
- Our contact lens webstore providing online ordering and convenient home delivery of your contacts,
- And, “All-in” lens and frame packages starting @ $139.
Here's what one of our patients recently wrote to us:
I have been going to Dr. Wallace since the year we arrived in Kelowna and have had such good service that I would not even consider going anywhere else. Dr. Wallace and staff have been good at getting me in for emergency appointments when needed. Dr. Wallace is so patient at answering all my questions and I have never felt that I am being rushed through an appointment. It is good to have someone who will listen and answer all of my concerns...I could not be happier with the service with a smile.,,,~ E.S., Jan. 2015
We believe in giving back to our community both locally and globally, and partner with fantastic organizations to ensure that no one goes without comprehensive eye care and eyewear to meet their needs.Watch this video of our recent Vision Mission to Peru.
Focus On Technology
When you go to visit your eye doctor, you want to know that the optometry office has the most up to date and advanced technology to diagnose eye disease, and screen for vision problems. At Tutt Street Optometry we use the most advanced technology in all of of our eye exams and eye care services. Read about the different technologies we use during your complete eye exam.
Our digital retinal imaging camera shows us the inside of your eye, including your retina and other anatomical structures within the eye. This technology allows us to diagnose eye disease early, saving vision. Dr. Rychjohn speaks about this new technology here.
- Feb 10, 2016 - Preventing Age-related Macular Degeneration
February is AMD and Low Vision Awareness Month in the United States, and it’s White Cane Week in Canada. Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is a leading cause of vision loss in adults aged 50 and older. Awareness... More »
- Jan 27, 2016 - Resolve to Prevent Glaucoma in 2016
- Dec 31, 2015 - Why Do We Need Glasses?
Refractive errors including myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. More »
- Dec 8, 2015 - Dr. Wallace: "I'm Color Blind"
Dr. Greg Wallace, OD tells what it's like to live with color vision deficiency More »